Boxing Reflex Ball - Black/Red
- One Size
- Adjustable Elastic Headband
- Elastic Cord Adjustable in Length
- Two Different Balls Included
- Gorilla Wear Logos
- Perfect for improving Reflexes and Coordination
Using the Gorilla Wear Boxing Reflex Ball is a fun way to improve your reflexes and coordination. This simple piece of equipment trains multiple aspects, such as your hand-eye coordination, timing, and striking accuracy. It is suitable for various martial arts and can be used at all levels, from beginners to professionals. Thanks to its small size, you can always easily carry it with you. The nylon headband is adjustable and elastic so it feels comfortable around your head. You will receive two different balls, both have their own elastic cord to attach to the headband. Both the headband and balls feature Gorilla Wear logos. Time to get started!
How to use the Boxing Reflex Ball:
1. Put the headband on your head and adjust it as needed so it feels comfortable.
2. Attach the elastic cord to the headband. It is recommended that you attach it at arm's length, but decide what length works best for you.
3. Hit the ball alternately with your left and right hand. Beginners are advised to hit the ball downward first. As you become more advanced you can try hitting the ball parallel to the floor.
4. Vary combinations, punch speed, rhythm, and footwork to improve your skills.
Quality: Headband: 100% Nylon, Balls: 100% PU